Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,584 (﷼ 51,361,285) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)