Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15807 USD / TRY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,203 (7,613TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)