Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 USD / XAF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 48% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,585 (2,655,280 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)