Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 14% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,184 (€2,729) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)