Cost of living comparison between Kavala, Greece and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.074 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,635 (€2,454) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)