Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00946 USD / NPR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,252 (₨ 238,035) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)