Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.242 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,897 (€3,138) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)