Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15015 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,893 (元32,587) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)