Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14632 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,486 (元30,661) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (43 minutes ago)