Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11179 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,957 (35,395 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (39 minutes ago)