Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.166 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,422 (€2,935) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)