Cost of living comparison between Karimnagar, India and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,874 (₨127,486) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)