Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,903 (4,620,612 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)