Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27531 USD / TRY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,128 (7,728TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)