Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01435 USD / KGS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,457 (310,713 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)