Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01459 USD / KGS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,300 (294,798 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Hamburg costs €1.69 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (44 minutes ago)