Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01469 USD / KGS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,590 (244,382 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)