Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01454 USD / KGS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,637 (250,110 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (30 minutes ago)