Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,739 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00769 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,441 (₨187,288) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)