Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00362 USD / HUF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 44% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,564 (431,788 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)