Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00343 USD / HUF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 51% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,542 (449,398 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)