Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00360 USD / HUF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 41% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,593 (443,082 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)