Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00362 USD / HUF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 47% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,165 (597,896 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)