Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03177 USD / TWD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,319 (73,010 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)