Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03237 USD / TWD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,768 (54,610 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (6 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)