Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03313 USD / TWD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,267 (68,435 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (32 minutes ago)