Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03313 USD / TWD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,902 (87,606 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)