Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00939 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,980 (¥423,947) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)