Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00901 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,425 (¥269,306) in Kanazawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)