Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / UGX
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 38% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,171 (7,825,041 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)