Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / UGX
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 42% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,207 (7,888,743 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)