Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.790 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,646 (C$4,617) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)