Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.786 USD / CAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,715 (C$4,728) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)