Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03779 USD / UAH
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,903 (76,831₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)