Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26893 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,540 (9,443 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)