Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,328 (€2,824) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)