Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,863 (€1,714) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (31 minutes ago)