Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,658 (€1,541) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)