Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,954 (€1,738) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (35 minutes ago)