Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.219 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,514 (€2,883) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)