Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14583 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 12% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,652 (元18,186) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)