Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14533 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 13% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,166 (元14,902) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)