Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15104 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 11% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,489 (元23,097) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)