Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15183 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 11% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,757 (元24,745) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)