Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14948 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 11% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,462 (元23,163) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (34 minutes ago)