Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 23% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,166 in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (44 minutes ago)