Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10822 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,692 (34,118 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)