Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10173 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,221 (31,663 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)