Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11478 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,482 (39,051 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)