Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23895 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,405 (RM5,881) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)