Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32224 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,254 (R$ 6,996) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)