Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,907 (₩3,287,134) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)