Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14550 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,411 (元16,572) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (41 minutes ago)