Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28420 USD / ILS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 26% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,419 (15,551 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)