Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,949 (€2,640) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (38 minutes ago)