Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,614 (€2,944) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (43 minutes ago)