Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,828 (₩3,177,657) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (44 minutes ago)