Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,422 (₩4,842,389) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)