Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,706 (₩4,152,925) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)