Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,282 (₩3,635,055) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)