Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,744 (₩3,979,699) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)