Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01467 USD / INR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 36% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,975 (₨134,565) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)