Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01455 USD / KGS
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 4% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,167 (286,364 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)