Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30355 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,708 (R$ 12,216) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)