Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,005 (﷼ 74,618,111) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (about 1 hour ago)