Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.416 USD / JOD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,719 (Dinar 2,627) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)