Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30859 USD / PEN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,761 (S/. 5,706) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)