Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,229 (CH$2,086,146) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)