Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,636 (CH$1,720,044) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)