Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,144 (€3,516) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)