Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,138 (€2,666) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)