Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,414 (€3,589) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)