Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27404 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,403 (R$ 8,767) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)