Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,369 in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (40 minutes ago)