Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,616 in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)