Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05618 USD / EGP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,891 (E£ 33,660) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)