Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05682 USD / EGP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,029 (E£ 35,712) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)