Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14889 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,908 (元12,815) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)