Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14539 USD / CNY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,772 (元12,188) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)