Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,347 (€2,022) in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)