Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13628 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 13% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,729 (Q20,023) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)